Elope to Italy
Elope in Italy and escape all the problems that come with the planning of a large wedding. Italy is amazing, everyone knows the food and wine, incredible scenery, centuries-old history, art and architecture and of course warm Italian people. It’s a perfect destination for your wedding.
Eloping can be so exciting and exhilarating but just like anything it still needs organizing well so that it stays fun and enjoyable. Otherwise, that romantic idea of fleeing to an exotic location and secretly getting hitched can easily become yet another impossible challenge. Well not to worry as we’ve got your backs and are here to help you elope in Italy with style!
5 Great Reasons to Elope.
- Weddings are very expensive, avoid having to spend large amounts of money on your wedding. You don’t have to spend on food, decor, accommodation and lots of guests you can spend on yourselves!
- Weddings can often cause family tension and stress over issues like “Who should we invite?”. Well all of those worries will soon disappear when you only need to think about what’s on your packing list and will the dress fit in the suitcase.
- Some couples pass a year or more planning an elaborate wedding but this often causes stress and anxiety. Well, now you only need to think about yourselves. This means you can just plan what is important to you and enjoy it!
- Being an elopement you won’t have any guests so you can concentrate on doing what you really want and not what others want. Book what you want, buy what you want. It’s all about you!
- No need to worry about not telling people you are getting married. Just because you didn’t invite people to your wedding doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate it with them. Once you are married you can go home and have a party where you share the news and photos with all your friends and family. A party is easy to organize and fun and costs a lot less than a wedding.
Italy Blessing Ceremony
How to plan an elopement in Italy.
We have years of experience and you can trust us to plan an elopement in Italy that will truly be memorable. As a professional wedding photographer, I am aware that you have chosen to get married alone but you absolutely want the photos and video to capture this unbelievable experience to then share with your friends, family, and future generations.
There are some important elements when you consider to elope in Italy. We can help you with:
- The Location: You are going to need a wonderful location for your wedding. I know many amazing places and also have access to some very unique ones. Also, as it is only going to be you two (or at least a very small group of people) we can also be creative with the location. You can elope in Tuscany, Venice, Amalfi to name just a few places.
- Hair and Makeup Stylist: Hair and makeup styling are very important in a photoshoot. We work with top stylists to help you look stunning at your elopement in Italy.
- Bouquet and Flowers: Bouquet and boutonniere, flowers and decor. You will at least want a stunning bouquet and a matching boutonniere. If you would also like flowers, candles or other decorations we can help arrange these.
- Wedding Ceremony: You are getting married on your own so it is a very intimate experience. I believe your ceremony should be personal and connect with you as a couple. A meaningful, engaging and emotional ceremony will be more memorable for you.
- Photos in Amazing Locations: If you want photos in a vineyard, with rolling hills, with olives, cypress trees, open views and countryside, or if you prefer the ancient streets of an old Italian village we will take you to the best locations.
- Romantic Dinner: Finally, after your photo session, you can sit down for a beautiful romantic dinner and enjoy some delicious Italian food and wine. A perfect end to your Italian elopement.
Our Elopement Packages Italy.
All of our packages are completely customizable as we believe in creating unique experiences and not just churning out cookie-cutter weddings.
If you are looking for an Italy elopement wedding package and you are on a tight budget then we may not be the best solution for you. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience and we treat it that way.
We receive a lot of requests but due to limited availability on our part, we can only help certain clients. We also do vow renewals.
Below are galleries elopements of past clients, have a look and if you like what you see contact us via the form here. If you are actually looking to have a wedding with quite a few guests then you might want to read about wedding planning in Italy and also consider our own planning and coordination services.
Make an Inquiry