Italy Wedding Planner – Work with the Best
I think my wife is the best Italy wedding planner!
On my website, I feature many weddings that were overseen by my colleagues, highly esteemed Italian wedding planners. However, I am also proud to showcase my wife’s wedding planning company:
I am an independent professional wedding photographer; however, when working with my wife, we really enjoy planning and designing weddings and events as a team.
She mostly plans weddings in Tuscany, but Lake Como and the Amalfi Coast are also popular destinations. She orchestrates luxury weddings from start to finish, and I photograph them.
We prefer to work with clients that prioritize photography and, like ourselves, are people that enjoy the details as much as the more significant aspects. We love creating unique experiences rather than cookie-cutter weddings.
Are you looking to make the planning process as easy as possible? Then you need an expert to help you. We combine our years of experience to guarantee you a perfect special day that’s totally stress-free.
The weddings at the bottom of this page are all examples of our work."I am not a fan of images that are pale, hazy, blurry interpretations of reality. If the sky is blue, then it should be blue, not white."
Experience And Passion – A Winning Combination
Over the years, I have worked with the best wedding planners in Italy. I have found that you should try to have your wedding photographer and wedding planning service work together. This partnership will assist you in finding the best wedding locations, as well as help with the timings, schedules, and lighting (crucial for the photography) throughout your entire wedding day.
If you want a recommendation for a great planner, ask me. I am happy to suggest one of my excellent colleagues. Or why not try our own comprehensive event planning service? You will love working with a husband and wife photography and concierge event planning team!
Choose a reputable wedding planning service and enjoy one of the happiest days of your life even more! Leave the worrying behind and hire a professional. Take the stress out of your big day.
Tips To Choose A Top Italian Wedding Planner
A top Italian wedding planner will make your wedding an unforgettable and intimate experience for you and your guests. Weddings have countless variables that you need to consider.
The complexities of an Italian wedding can quickly multiply if not kept in check. Because of this, it makes sense to pick an Italian wedding planner with local knowledge about wedding venues, and all the other aspects required to make your special day truly memorable.
"I also want to tell the story of your big day with timeless elegance. The photos should not only look great tomorrow but also fifty years from now."
- Make sure they have experience with wedding planning! There are plenty of people in the wedding industry that are just starting out. There’s nothing wrong with that, but be aware of who you are talking to.
- Make sure you can communicate effortlessly. No language barriers.
- Make sure they are listening to your ideas and are willing to work with you. Not just telling you what your wedding will be like.
- Watch out for clauses in the contract that oblige you to use their favorite suppliers. There is nothing wrong with this as long as you are aware of it from the start.
- Please don’t choose a planner based on their Instagram profile only. Make sure they have a full body of work for you to review.
- Ask for references.
The Perfect Wedding Experience
Choose an Italy wedding planner that has the vision and creativity to deliver a truly unique wedding experience for you and your guests. A great wedding planner who can put together the style of wedding that you desire while also guiding you with their wisdom and expertise.
A wedding planner with years of experience will help to find the perfect wedding venue. If you already have your location, then search for the best wedding planning service in that area.
Work with your wedding planner to deliver the wedding of your dreams at a price point that you accept. By setting a budget you are comfortable with and then allocating some extra funds for contingencies, you will be sure to not overstretch your wallet!
Be sure to provide as much information as possible as you discuss details with your Italian wedding planner so they can give you accurate quotations from the start.
Services To Consider - Hiring A Wedding Planner In Italy
The destination wedding planner should have experience with the style of wedding you desire and deliver the necessary assistance to make it a reality. An Italian wedding planner provides must also manage the many vendors that work together to produce a successful event.
We offer assistance and help with:
- All-Inclusive Services: Fully comprehensive Italy wedding planner service. You are hiring a company to oversee all aspects of your events. From venue selection, catering, lighting, music and entertainment, florals, transportation, documentation, wedding favors, cake, and even fireworks, this type of service is perfect for experiencing your dream wedding.
- Legal Paperwork: An Italian wedding planner will help you complete the right paperwork for your chosen type of ceremony on time.
- Hair & Makeup: This is a very personal and intimate service. It is also essential as it can impact your mood and emotions as well as the outcome of the photos. You will likely have your makeup and hair done by someone you are not familiar with – but you need to trust them. Your wedding planner will help you find the best and most suitable stylist for your requirements.
- Flowers & Decorations: Wedding flowers and venue decorations play a central role in the overall beauty of a ceremony and wedding reception. Your planner will assist you in communicating your vision to the florist.
- Music & Entertainment: Music and entertainment are necessary parts of your wedding celebration. The music sets the atmosphere during the ceremony and the tone for the party. No doubt that music is an essential part of your big day.
Top Planners For The Perfect Wedding Celebration
With all the elements of your perfect wedding in place and the months of planning over, your planner will then become an on-site coordinator during your multiple events.
Your wedding coordinator will give you the ability to relax, knowing that all the details of your big day are just perfect.
Below are examples of events where my wife was the wedding planner and I took the photos. For further information about her wedding planning services you can visit her website.
Planning your destination wedding isn’t easy, but you can reduce the stress of the planning process by hiring us to be your Italy wedding planner.
Some of Our Weddings
These are galleries of weddings that my wife and I did together. She did the planning and I took care of the photography.
Explore rave reviews from treasured clients. Find out why couples are over the moon about their wedding photography experience.
- We had an absolutely amazing time with Jules as our wedding photographer! Jules went above and beyond to provide us with exceptional customer service, making us feel valued and heard every step of the way. From start to ........Joey Thode
We had an absolutely amazing time with Jules as our wedding photographer! Jules went above and beyond to provide us with exceptional customer service, making us feel valued and heard every step of the way. From start to finish, Jules made the planning process a breeze by taking care of all the details. We were blown away by Jules’ talent, professionalism, and ability to capture timeless memories that we’ll treasure forever.
The photos taken by Jules were absolutely phenomenal! They perfectly captured the blend of creativity and elegance that we were hoping for. Every precious moment was beautifully preserved, and the shots felt so natural and heartfelt. Jules made us feel at ease throughout the entire shoot, and the result was a collection of photographs that exceeded our expectations.
We can’t recommend Jules enough for his outstanding work and the unforgettable experience he provided us. Thank you, Jules!
Sabrina and Joe
- Working with Jules was an outstanding experience. After a quick look at some of his work on his website, I was dead-set on having him photograph our wedding long-weekend. With a type-A personality and such emotional ........Sara Greco
Working with Jules was an outstanding experience. After a quick look at some of his work on his website, I was dead-set on having him photograph our wedding long-weekend.
With a type-A personality and such emotional investment, I didn’t want to rush into anything, so I did my homework. And what I concluded was that Jules had nothing short of stellar reviews and stunning photos.
It was amazing to me that those photographers who I aspired to work with aspired to work at Jules’ level.
We felt comfortable with Jules even before meeting him in person at our wedding weekend. I’m sure that was due in part to the fact that we were consistently in contact over email and Skype in the lead-up to the wedding to coordinate everything (he basically doubled as one of the most competent wedding coordinators too).
His work extended beyond simply taking photos of us for three days. Jules helped us to organize the timeline of our events and days, and plan out when and where photos would be best.
Through his coordination, he was able to take photos without taking us away from our guests and celebrations, and for that we were very grateful.
But it was also his personality and energy that made it so easy and comfortable to work with him. This translated into not only strikingly sophisticated photos but also photos that captured my husband and I so naturally!
We were so excited to see Jules’ photos from our wedding, and thankfully, his quick turnaround time meant we were not left waiting long.
When we first looked at the photos, my husband and I couldn’t get over that we were those people in those editorial photos. His use of natural light is one of the most jaw-dropping elements of his work.
We would highly recommend Jules to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer!
- Our elopement in Italy was magical, thanks to Jules and his incredible team. Throughout our entire experience Jules was quick to share recommendations, connect us with personal contacts, and did everything to make sure ........Jennie Dittmar
Our elopement in Italy was magical, thanks to Jules and his incredible team. Throughout our entire experience Jules was quick to share recommendations, connect us with personal contacts, and did everything to make sure our intimate elopement dreams both came true and were captured.
Jules made sure everything was coordinated the day-of and made this a seamless, stress-free, beautiful moment in time that we will remember forever …and I haven’t even gotten to the photos yet! The pictures were not only some of the most beautiful pieces of art I’ve ever seen, but they capture the magic in a way that is priceless.
Jules did an amazing job of making me feel at ease and cared for throughout the experience – I am forever grateful that we found him and had the privilege of working with him and his incredible team of beautiful people.
They made us feel special, cared for, and I wouldn’t change a thing. It felt like a family affair and I am still blown away at how they came together to make our dreams come true.
- Jules was the first thing I booked for my daughter's wedding based on the quality of his photos online. I was a little concerned that he might be more used to high end expensive weddings; this may be true, but he did ........Heather Walker
Jules was the first thing I booked for my daughter’s wedding based on the quality of his photos online. I was a little concerned that he might be more used to high end expensive weddings; this may be true, but he did the job exceptionally well and the photos are amazing. I am having difficulty choosing which ones to frame without the house looking like a shrine to the the wedding.
I particularly liked how quickly he did the standard group photos and got on with taking more candid shots. He even took in his stride the fact that we wanted our dog in the photos.
Highly recommended, thanks Jules.
- When we decided that we wanted to get married in the beautiful Tuscany, we knew that we needed a photographer that would do the setting justice. Jules stood out immediately to us because of his attention to detail, his ........Carly Crossland
When we decided that we wanted to get married in the beautiful Tuscany, we knew that we needed a photographer that would do the setting justice.
Jules stood out immediately to us because of his attention to detail, his creativity and his ability to capture the perfect moment. We fell in love with his portfolio and no one else compared.
Before the wedding, Jules took the time to meet and get to know us so that on the day he knew exactly what our vision was. He was honest and professional and, having just taken on the daunting task of planning a wedding abroad, we valued his advice and experience. We knew, without doubt, that he was going to do an amazing job.
On the day itself, Jules was outstanding. He knew the location already, which meant he could ensure the best angles and shots possible. This was invaluable to us and meant we could enjoy the day knowing that our photos were in safe hands.
The day wasn’t without its challenges, but Jules worked tirelessly to achieve the shots that we wanted. The end results are simply stunning and we couldn’t be happier with his work. Thanks for a fantastic experience Jules!
- First of all, thank you Jules for making our wedding weekend so special. Chisato and I had the pleasure of having Jules photograph our engagement photos, wedding lunch and wedding day - each day was amazing. He made us ........Ryan Calvert
First of all, thank you Jules for making our wedding weekend so special. Chisato and I had the pleasure of having Jules photograph our engagement photos, wedding lunch and wedding day – each day was amazing.
He made us feel totally comfortable with his great sense of humor, which led to beautiful photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. Jules’ organization allowed us to capture all of the photos we wanted to get and still maximize our time enjoying the events.
The candids that he was able to take are magnificent and make us feel like we are back at the party. Jules is an amazing wedding photographer that I can’t recommend highly enough.
Countless publications in both print and online are testament to the fact that the editorial style will always be fashionable.