So your thinking of getting married in Italy? Here you will find some good wedding advice and links to useful articles.
I am a photographer with over 15 years of experience at weddings. My wife is a wedding planner and so between us, we literally live weddings all day long!
Working with many wedding planners, as well as my wife gives me an enormous amount of experience and knowledge. I photograph and plan weddings, and I work with some of the best wedding planners around. I love weddings and am happy to share ideas to help you have an even better wedding.
If you have no idea to start then you will find some of the best wedding advice right here. You will find wedding day advice from a photographer’s point of view as well as wedding planning advice.
- How to choose and book a wedding photographer
- Create a timeline for your wedding in Italy
- Advice for planning your wedding in Italy
- How much does an Italian wedding photographer cost?
- How to have an intimate symbolic blessing ceremony in Italy
- Perfect Hair and Make-up for your wedding in Italy
- How to Budget Your Wedding, Save Money and Time
- 51 Great ideas for a better wedding.
- Best time to take wedding photos?
- Does having a tan make for better photos?